Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Listgrid holds "loading data..." after updated to SmartGWT 2.2 - GWT 2.0

Hi all!

I have recently updated to SmartGWT 2.2 - GWT 2.0 and im having trouble with ListGrid loading/rendering? in development mode. The listgrid holds showing the message "loading data...".

This behaviour only happens when loading browser from GWT Development Mode (Launch default browser) but not accesing it from local URL after compiling project.

This issue involves me to compile the project each time for look for live changes.

I´m using GWTRPC implementation with hibernate 3.0 (gilead).

Does anyone solve this problem?

We recently resolved an issue that may have caused this behavior - can you try again with the next nightly build (Oct 14 or greater) and let us know if you continue to see the problem

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the reply Iso

I upgraded to the new nightly build 2010-10-15 and error remains. Now displays an animated image but the grid still hangs showing the message "Loading data...". (Regardless of the number of records loaded into the grid).

After compiling still works correctly in the browser without using devlopment mode (?gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997).

Comment

We'll have a look if you post a minimal standalone testcase. Are you seeing this when running any of the showcase samples in dev mode? Which dev mode browser are you using? Have you tried with other browsers in dev mode?

Comment

Working...
        X