Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

OnMouseOver

When I have a mouseOver over one listgrid header (no.png), it looks different (no smooth color change) than all other headers (ok.png). What may be happening?

Using smartgwt 5.0p eval 27.01
    Attached Files

Whichever header is sorted is in the standard Button "Selected" state, so the SelectedOver CSS style for these buttons must differ from the plain Over state.

Comment

But this only happens in THIS column. All other columns look different. If I put the mouse on the other columns of the same grid, they look like "ok.png", which is correct. And I don't do anything special with this column, so I don't understand why the mouseOver appearance is different than the mouseOver appearance from the other columns.

Comment

So this difference might occur for any column that is sorted. If you saying it only occurs for one individual column when it's sorted, and not for other columns that become sorted, check if you have set field.baseStyle or headerBaseStyle.

You can also, of course, check with browser developer tools to see what CSS style is applied.

Also, you never mentioned what browser(s) you are seeing this in and whether it's browser-specific.

Comment

Working...
        X