Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Gwt 2.7.0

Since GWT 2.7.0 is released, I would like to upgrade. Are there any known issues with SmartGWT and GWT 2.7.0 or is it possible to "just upgrade"?

Using Smartgwt 4.1p power.

yeah I have serveral issues with super dev mode... it does not load the skins... after starting two times. I received the following error:

Code:
    binding: user.agent=gecko1_8
    Compiling module com.uds.webadmin.GBookingAdmin
       Compiling 2 permutations
          Compiling permutation 0...
          Source Maps Enabled
          Compiling permutation 1...
          Source Maps Enabled
       Compile of permutations succeeded
    Linking into /tmp/gwt-codeserver-6703683976077409867.tmp/com.uds.webadmin.GBookingAdmin/compile-2/war/com.uds.webadmin.GBookingAdmin; Writing extras to /tmp/gwt-codeserver-6703683976077409867.tmp/com.uds.webadmin.GBookingAdmin/compile-2/extras/com.uds.webadmin.GBookingAdmin
       Invoking Linker Cross-Site-Iframe
          [ERROR] The Cross-Site-Iframe linker does not support <script> tags in the gwt.xml files, but the gwt.xml file (or the gwt.xml files which it includes) contains the following script tags: 
    sc/skins/Enterprise/load_skin.js

[WARN] continuing to serve previous version
    After adding the following tag to my gwt.xml it worked fine again:
    <set-configuration-property name='xsiframe.failIfScriptTag' value='FALSE'/>

Comment

We'll need to apply a few fixes to address a change in how JSNI parent class method references are resolved in GWT 2.7.0:

https://code.google.com/p/google-web...ummary%20Stars

We'll update this thread when that's done (and provide more information on what we've verified).

Comment

The JSNI issues with GWT 2.7.0 have been resolved, so the main outstanding issue is the inability of the new default linker to load scripts in GWT modules. This is being discussed here:
        http://forums.smartclient.com/showthread.php?t=31789

Comment

Working...
        X