some of the porperties set for list grid
    Code:
    setShowAllColumns(false);
    setShowAllRecords(false);
    setShowRowNumbers(true);
    ResultSet
    Code:
    setFetchMode(FetchMode.PAGED);
    I have a listgrid with 300 columns bound to a RESTDatasource. When the number of records is 1.5 million, the list display correctly. First 75 records are retrieved from server and user can scroll to the next or last page.
    However, when the records increase to 2 million, the list display only 50+ records and there is no additional page to scroll.

There is no error except the warning in development mode.
    [ERROR] [main] - 14:05:53.503:TMR3:WARN:GridBody:isc_ListGrid_2$51d:This grid is showing 2,819,890 rows. Due to native rendering limitations, grids with this many rows may not appear correctly on all browsers. Consider filtering the data displayed to the user to reduce the total number of rows displayed at a time. This will improve usability as well as avoiding unpredictable behavior.

However, i'm not displaying all the records at one so why is there a different behavior when the record increases?

What that error message means is that Firefox has a bug where it cannot create a scrolling region large enough to represent 2.2M unloaded rows.

The best thing would be to take the advice given in the warning message, but you might also consider the progressiveLoading approach.

Comment

Noted, i tested on different browsers and the number of visible records is browser dependent, i will looking into progressive loading.
      Another question, is there a particular threshold where the number of records has exceeded then it will show the message or it is browser dependent?

Comment

Working...
      X