Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Disappearing daily build - Smart GWT 4.0p 2013-07-19

I have successfully download the 4.0p 2013-07-19 (because of http://forums.smartclient.com/showthread.php?p=107337)

Today I recognized there is no new build since then, but the previously provided is not available (latest is in the list is with the date 2013-07-17).

Is there are any reason for this? We are still waiting another fix/build, so probably we wont release our application with 2013-07-19, but more information would be helpful. Thank you.

There is now a 4.0p build up dated July 24 (today's date).

There are a few reasons that nightly builds may not appear every day - if no changes have been made to the branch in question we don't automatically create new packages, and we also have automated processes in place to perform build testing -- in some cases if regressions are introduced, no nightly build will be created.
    If you're ever stuck waiting on a fix, and a build hasn't shown up for a couple of days after we've told you that the fix should be present, let us know and we can probably confirm what's going on!

Isomorphic Software

Comment

Understood not to have nightly build every day - it is not a problem, it is working as expected. Thanks.

My question is why I cannot see the the build for 4.0p 2013-07-19, I was able to download before?

Did you find a major issue, and that build was canceled?

Comment

Yes, that build was yanked. It wasn't really a "major" issue, but it would have affected a small minority of users, so we removed the build.

Comment

Got it. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X