Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Printing the cube

Dear Isomorphic administrator,

I'm trying the new API method "showPrintPreview" of the 7.0RC2 version for a Cube component.

Not all the components which make the cube are printed: the only printed components are:
    - the column facet headers of low level,
    - the body

The column facet headers of high level, the row facet headers are not printed. These elements are drawn with a light blue color by default on the screen. Peharps, there is a relationship between their color and the fact they are not printed (the class used in the div html or something like that) ?

Is there a way to print all the components ? I will try to print them in a independant way, with a viewer which will contain all of them but there is certainly a best way to do that...

Thanks in advance for your advice...

PS: i know the cube is an optional SmartClient component. My company has brought it but it's national day in France today, nobody is working here except me and I don't know where is the license number.... )-:

The cube doesn't yet support printing. Options are to assemble other printable components into something that approximates the Cube, or consider Feature Sponsorship if you prefer that this feature is added to SmartClient by Isomorphic.

Comment

Working...
    X