Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Bug Upgrade 4.0d => Uncaught JavaScript exception [TypeError: _5 is undefined]

Hello,

since upgrading to SmartGWT 4.0d LGPL from 25.03. My application does not run properly... I am getting the following javascript error:

Uncaught JavaScript exception [TypeError: _5 is undefined] in http://127.0.0.1:8888/com.uds.webadmin.GWebAdmin/sc/modules/ISC_Foundation.js, line 246

I have a developer console debug file... which I can provide... but it is to large to upload here.

Any idea or help?

Thanks
    Andy

Use the instructions in the FAQ to obtain a stack trace, and post all of the other information the forums prompts you for.

If your Developer Console output is too large, this probably indicates you turned on Debug-level logging for every category, and you should reverse this setting. No matter what, you still need to show the part that fits.

Comment

hey,

sorry for the late answer... but I finally found the error... I added a toolstrip to a vlayout which was actually NULL, because the toolstrip will only be created if the user opens certain navigation items... So I finally found a workaround... seems that adding items which are null does not work anymore. So I guess it is not a real bug.

Code:
      detailsPanelV = new VLayout( 20 );
      detailsPanelV.setMembers( toolstrip, tabSet );
      Thanks for your answer

Best regards
      Andy

Comment

Working...
      X