Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Change CubeGrid not editable cells style

Hello,

Could you help me to change the style of cells matching a FacetValue which is facetValue.setCanEdit(false).

I look on many method of the api and I found nothing matching to do that.

Note a Hilite cannot help me, Hilite need an explicit record, and I have only filled record in my grid, but a not editable FacetValue could contains record or not.

Thx in advance.

Regards, Emilien.

1. SmartClient Version: v8.3p_2013-03-13/PowerEdition Deployment (built 2013-03-13)
    2. Version 25.0.1364.160 Ubuntu 12.04 (25.0.1364.160-0ubuntu0.12.04.1)

Edit : I found this way in another thread, maybe their is a better way to do this ?

Code:
      @Override
                  protected String getBaseStyle(ListGridRecord record, int rowNum, int colNum) {

// the record passed as parameter always refers to the record in the first column
          			  // i.e. all cells in a row becomes the same base style
          			  // after a mouse leave event the correct base style is given to the cell 

ProductRevenue productRevenueRecord = (ProductRevenue) record;

if (productRevenueRecord.getQuarter("").equals(TRIGGER_RECORD.getQuarter("")) &&
          					  productRevenueRecord.getMonth("").equals(TRIGGER_RECORD.getMonth("")) &&
          					  productRevenueRecord.getRegion("").equals(TRIGGER_RECORD.getRegion("")) &&
          					  productRevenueRecord.getProduct("").equals(TRIGGER_RECORD.getProduct("")) &&
          					  productRevenueRecord.getMetric("").equals(TRIGGER_RECORD.getMetric(""))){

return "myStyledGridCell";

} else {
          				  return super.getBaseStyle(record, rowNum, colNum);
          			  }
                  }

Comment

Ok I found what I want to do :

http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwtee-latest/javadoc/com/smartgwt/client/widgets/grid/ListGrid.html#getCellStyle(com.smartgwt.client.widgets.grid.ListGridRecord, int, int)

Thx.

Comment

Working...
      X