Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Smart GWT using gwt 2.7

Hi,

I am using Smart GWT 3.1 power user edition with gwt 2.3.0. I upgraded to gwt 2.7.0. During compilation I got an error stating "The Cross-Site-Iframe linker does not support <script> tags in the gwt.xml files." I searched the forum for that and found this thread: http://forums.smartclient.com/showthread.php?t=20246

I followed the instructions set forth in the thread and it fixed the issue. However, when I run my application (using Chrome) the look is not correct. I've attached two images, one using gwt 2.3.0 and one using gwt 2.7.0 to show the differences in a login screen. There are many other visual differences but I'm hoping they are related issues.

Are there additional steps I need to take in order to get things working?

Thanks,
    Ken
    Attached Files

Looks like you may have failed to set the window.isomorphicDir attribute to the local directory containing the framework (typically "appname/sc") or failed to load your skin.
    Probably best to spin through the quick-start guide if this sort of thing persists for you. It doesn't particularly focus on the GWT / SuperDev mode etc side of things but should help with general "getting started" problems like this.

Comment

Working...
    X