Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

The new id isn't generated client-side. If it were it might collide with new ids for events concurrently created by other users. Instead you should generate a new id server side and send it back as part of the response.

Comment

thank you Iso,

I finally made it and my calendar is working fine with my database.

The last issue I have is in the month view where I have a ClassCastException : ListGridRecord can't be casted to a CalendarEvent when I click on the tab (i don't have the same issue by clicking on the day view).

But I don't need the monthview so I desabled it.

Nevertheless if you have any idea on that issue I would be glad to hear it in case I change my mind and decide to give the monthview available for my users.

Regards

Comment

Calendar with RestDataSource

Hi olisha can you post your example. I have the same dificult

Comment

Hi Olinsha

I still have the same problem as you had last year... could you post your example here to help us?

thank you very very much!

Comment

Hi Olinsha,
            i have a similar problem that you had faced while connecting datasource with the calendar widget.My porblem is that i want to retrieve data from an xml file and show the information on the calendar widget as an appointment.....
            Im able to get the information on a listgrid by using the setValueXPath() method...but when i use the datasource object in the Calendar widget the values are not displayed in the calendar widget ..
            I think the problem is because setValueXPath doesnt do data conversion from String to Date for the date fields.
            Can someone plz help me to figure out how to convert the value from string to date while using setvaluexpath or a different approach to solve this problem??
            i have attached the sample file with this post ..
            plz help..

btw the gwt version im using is 2.1

The error that im getting on the developers console is

(11:03:23.829 [ERROR] [widgets] 11:03:23.829:XRP5:WARN:DataSource:isc_RestDataSource_0$499:isc_RestDataSource_0$499.StartDate: value: "12-03-2010 04:00" failed on validator: {type: "isDate", typeCastValidator: true, _generated: true, defaultErrorMessage: "Must be a date."})
            Attached Files

Comment

Can you post your example ?

Originally posted by olinsha View Post
              thank you Iso,

I finally made it and my calendar is working fine with my database.

The last issue I have is in the month view where I have a ClassCastException : ListGridRecord can't be casted to a CalendarEvent when I click on the tab (i don't have the same issue by clicking on the day view).

But I don't need the monthview so I desabled it.

Nevertheless if you have any idea on that issue I would be glad to hear it in case I change my mind and decide to give the monthview available for my users.

Regards
              Hi Olinsha,

Can you post your example here, i need to develop something similar. Any event created should persist in the database and should retrieve and show it on Calendar widget.

Comment

Working...
              X