Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

overriding cellDark to change the alternating rows color not working in IE

GWT v2.5
    SmartGWT 3.1d EE, (v8.3p_2012-12-28Enterprise Isomorphic-SmartClient-Package-Date: 2012-12-28)
    Browser: IE9
    Environment: Eclipse Indigo
    Java 1.6

Since the alternating row colors in the listgrid are not at all detectable (all looks white), I've over ridden the cellDark class to show a more prominent gray. This works fine in Firefox, but it doesn't work at all in IE.

Please advise.

FYI, I checked to see if I could see the alternating rows in the showcase, and I cannot. Ideally, I'd like not to override at all, but even the override isn't working.

You guys have been super helpful to my company, and I appreciate your response in advance. Thanks!

Comment

This suggests that IE is using the tallBaseStyle style series. This can happen depending on the skin in use. You just need to modify those styles too, which you want to do anyway since this series of styles is used in various modes where cell heights can vary.
      Last edited by Isomorphic; 6 Mar 2013, 12:09.

Comment

Update. I adjusted the contrast on my monitor and the default alternating row color shows. Darker would be better, but I can live with that.

Comment

Just making sure you say our previous response - there's nothing preventing you from modifying the styling to something you prefer.

Comment

Working...
          X