Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Horizontal scrollbar hidden by multiple row summary

I'm using SmartGWT nightly build (2011-07-27), Chrome 12.0.742.124 on Ubuntu 10.04.

I'm using a summaryRowDatasource to display a summary on a ListGrid. The response is formed as follows:

Code:
    DSResponse response = new DSResponse();
    response.setTotalRows(summaryType == SummaryType.TRIPLE ? 3 : 1);
    response.setData(records.toArray(new ListGridRecord[0]));
    processResponse(request.getRequestId(), response);
    As you can see, this summary can be 1 or 3 (or 0) rows long. This all works perfectly except in the situation where the grid requires horizontal scrolling due to field widths exceeding the width of the grid. In such a case, if the summary is 3 rows long, the horizontal scrollbar is hidden by the summary rows. It seems that the scrollbar is placed above the bottom row of the summary instead of the top.

This happens to have been found and fixed yesterday evening, grab this morning's nightly for the fix.

Comment

The latest nightly build (2011-07-28) does not appear to have this issue fixed, the scrollbar still does not appear on a 3 row summary. Also auto-fitting columns seems to have broken.

Comment

Run a GWT compile and clear your browser cache. Always do this after upgrading.

Comment

Re-compiled several times, cleared cache, cleared cache + new browser, I still don't get any scrollbar for a 3 row summary. Also auto-fitting columns is working in a very different way in Firefox to Chrome at the moment (I don't know yet if that's a related issue).

Comment

Just noticed you said 7/28 - you want a 7/29 build, but it looks like it didn't complete. Look for it later today.

Comment

Just a quick note to point out, if you haven't already seen it, there is now a nightly build dated July 29. Please let us know if you continue to see this behavior with this build.
              Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X