Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Grid expansion creates lots of sessions with Spring Security 3.x

Hi,

i was testing the Spring Security authentication, so played around with tomcat(manually invalidate sessions). when i expand a ListGrid,

1. if i m logged in, the row will be expanded and only one session exists

2. if i kill the current session first, and then expand the ListGrid row, i get login prompt dialog, at this moment it creates around 10 sessions, sometimes 10, sometimes 13, arbitrary number. i looked at one of the sessions, there's one attribute SPRING_SECURITY_SAVED_REQUEST_KEY with value:
    Code:
    DefaultSavedRequest[http://localhost:8088/Transact/transact/sc/IDACall?isc_rpc=1&isc_v=SC_SNAPSHOT-2010-08-03&isc_xhr=1&isc_tnum=47]
    is this normal? or my Spring setting is not correct?

Spring security is not set up correctly. This has nothing to do with grids - the situation you're in appears to be that every new HTTP request is ending up with a different session. Maybe you just haven't enabled session tracking via cookies, which is the typical approach.

Comment

Thanks. I followed the thread 're-login using Spring Security3', didn't change anything big. the problem happens occasionally but most of the times ok. i'll have a look at the session tracking via cookies, thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
      X