Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Error when maximazing

Hi,

I have a dynamic form with few Items in an Window. But when maximazing the window, it throws the following error.

[ERROR] [webstudio] - 17:42:16.157:MUP8:WARN:TextItem:isc_TextItem_11:Attempting to apply event handlers to this item. Unable to get a pointer to this item's focus element
    [ERROR] [webstudio] - 17:42:16.158:MUP8:WARN:SelectItem:isc_SelectItem_9:Attempting to apply event handlers to this item. Unable to get a pointer to this item's focus element
    [ERROR] [webstudio] - 17:42:16.159:MUP8:WARN:TextAreaItem:isc_TextAreaItem_1:Attempting to apply event handlers to this item. Unable to get a pointer to this item's focus element

How I can resolve this? I am using smartgwt 3.0.

Regards,
    Sandip

Hi Sandip,
    This isn't enough information for us to go on. The warnings may be harmless but may indicate something is actually going wrong.
    The best way to proceed would be to show us a simple test case we can run on our end that demonstrates the problem.

Regards
    Isomorphic Software

Comment

Ok, here is the scenario. I have an window (default width and height) with dynamic form with few items. On some button click, I am setting the different width and height. It does but with this warning. It gives the same warning when there is change in width and height.

I want to know, if I am missing something when adding items or when resizing window.

Regards,
      Sandip

Comment

Simply doing what you describe does not lead to these errors. Try creating a minimal, standalone test case that reproduces the issue.

Comment

Working...
        X