Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Selenium server using Webdriver

Is support for Selenium using the Webdriver available?
    If so within which version of Smartclient?

Thank you

Selenium Support for WebDriver

Did you ever get a response to this? Selenium RC is deprecated and we would really rather not build automation testing on software that won't be supported anymore.

Comment

It's not "deprecated" and is still our #1 recommendation for the reasons given here. However, WebDriver is now supported as well (but is still what we would consider the second choice).

Comment

Hi, the link you provided talks only of SmartGWT - is the WebDrive supported for SmartClient as well?

Comment

The same documentation appears in the SmartClient Reference (for 9.0d).

Comment

Oh so we have to pay for 9.0 before we can get this support? We haven't even moved to 8.3 yet

Comment

You would have to upgrade to 9.0 to be able to use the new features, yes.

Comment

I'm currently using the evaluation version of 9.0 - I cannot find the jar you have specified in your library. Do I need the fully paid version to use this?

Code:
                These classes are packaged in the library isomorphic_webriver.jar, which can be found in WEB-INF/lib-WebDriverSupport (along with several 3rd-party supporting libraries).

Comment

isomorphic_webdriver.jar

The isomorphic_webdriver.jar is now included in the latest daily build of 9.0 evaluation

Comment

Thanks - for the 05/10/2013 build? or the next one?

Comment

Yes, it's in the 05/10/2013 build. I just downloaded it to check. It's currently only in the SmartClient 9.0 builds though, it will be in the SmartGWT 4.0 build shortly.

Comment

Thanks - yes I see it too

Comment

Working...
                        X