Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Multi-level HeaderSpan

Hi,

The showcase gives an example on creating a second level header for a ListGrid using HeaderSpan. My question is, is it possible to add third or more level header to the ListGrid?

For example:
    Code:
     -------------------------------------------
    |                      Header 1            |
    |           Header 2        |   Header 3   |
    |   Header 4   |   Header 5 |   Header 6   |
    Thanks.

This is available as a CubeGrid feature; not yet available in SmartGWT but coming soon. This example from SmartClient shows a CubeGrid in action - if that doesn't look like it fits your use case please let us know about what you're trying to do. Thanks.

Comment

Hi.

Thank you for your response. The CubeGrid isn't exactly what I'm looking for. Basically, I want to create a table with headers that span across multiple columns with the addition of having more than just a two lines. Something like this table:

Comment

Hello. I am also looking for a table like the above image. The sample that was provided in smart client seems to have more or less the functionality desired, but it's all mixed up and confusing.

Comment

@mihai Try grabbing the 7.0 beta and looking at the Simple Cube example

Comment

Hmm.. now after a closer inspection of the example I see that you actually can have multiple headers in cube. The way it works it's quite interesting, will it be available in smartgwt anytime soon?

Comment

cubegrid sorting

Hi,

I need something similar, I also checked the basic cube example. The problem with it is it lacks the sorting feature like a regular list grid. Is there a way to allow a list grid to have multiple level of header span?

Thanks,

Comment

an good example of multi-level header span

http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/datatable/dt_nestedheaders.html

Comment

Hello. Any news about the CubeGrid feature in SmartGWT?

Comment

Hi there, any advances in this topic?, it would be great to have the multiple level of header span in smartGWT

Regards

Comment

I am interested in having a multi-level HeaderSpan like the one posted by arris. These posts were made a while back, is there now any support in SmartGWT for this? If not, would it be possible to extend the existing HeaderSpan functionality to achieve this? Any hints would be greatly appreciated.
                      Last edited by jooky68; 7 Nov 2011, 13:57.

Comment

Just following up, same request as the others...

Are multi-level HeaderSpans supported by ListGrid yet? Something like this:

Code:
                        HeaderSpan span1 = new HeaderSpan("Span One", new String[] {fieldA,fieldB,fieldC});
                        HeaderSpan span2 = new HeaderSpan("Span Two", new String[] {fieldD, fieldE});

HeaderSpan spanOfSpans = new HeaderSpan("Span Above One and Two", new HeaderSpan[] {span1,span2});
                        Thanks,
                        - Dean

Comment

The CubeGrid supports multi-level header spans and is available for SmartGWT (see Showcase). The ListGrid still does not, but this feature could be sponsored.

Comment

update HeaderSpan.Title in RUN

Good day!

Is it possible to update the text Headerspan on the run?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X