Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

change listgrid cursor

How can I change the cursor style on the rows on a grid?

calling setCursor(Cursor.HAND) on the list grid didn't work, and I think adding to the css had no affect.

Seems to be set with JS:

element.style {
    -moz-box-sizing:border-box;
    cursor:default;
    height:342px;
    left:0;
    outline-color:white;
    outline-offset:0;
    overflow-x:hidden;
    overflow-y:hidden;
    position:absolute;
    top:21px;
    width:741px;
    z-index:204380;
    }

What cursor behavior are you looking for: different cursor for the whole body area (all rows), different cursor for just some rows, or just some cells?

Comment

Originally posted by Isomorphic
      What cursor behavior are you looking for: different cursor for the whole body area (all rows), different cursor for just some rows, or just some cells?
      Whole body area. Thanks

Comment

Hi london,

You should call setCursor() on the ListGrid's body element - it's not currently directly accessible in SmartGWT as it is in SmartClient, but you'll find it if you do grid.getChildren().

Comment

Originally posted by Isomorphic
          Hi london,

You should call setCursor() on the ListGrid's body element - it's not currently directly accessible in SmartGWT as it is in SmartClient, but you'll find it if you do grid.getChildren().

Got it...thx!

Comment

Facing problem regrading cursor position...

Hello All,

Is there any way by which, i can set the cursor position to end of string in listgird textbox.
            Example (Enter website name, once user click on cell of listgird its will display 'http://' now i want that my cursor position to the end of string. )

thanks

Comment

Working...
            X