Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Installation of SmargGwtPro

Hi,

I just purchased SmartGwtPro, and tried to replace the SmartGwtEE evaluation for my project, but the project couldn't be compiled.

i m using GWT2.0.4 + Java1.6 + SmartGwtPro, and changed the .gwt.xml file to:
    Code:
      <!--
      <inherits name="com.smartgwtee.SmartGwtEE"/>
      <inherits name="com.smartgwtee.tools.Tools"/>
       -->
      <inherits name="com.smartgwtpro.SmartGwtPro"/>
      <inherits name="com.smartgwtpro.tools.Tools"/>
    it now throws error message when compiling:
    Code:
    [ERROR] Generator 'com.google.gwt.resources.rebind.context.InlineClientBundleGenerator' threw threw an exception while rebinding 'com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.DisclosurePanel.DefaultImages'
         [java] java.lang.NullPointerException
         [java] 	at com.google.gwt.resources.rebind.context.InlineResourceContext.deploy(InlineResourceContext.java:40)
         [java] 	at com.google.gwt.resources.rebind.context.AbstractResourceContext.deploy(AbstractResourceContext.java:97)
         [java] 	at com.google.gwt.resources.rg.ImageResourceGenerator.maybeDeploy(ImageResourceGenerator.java:369)
         [java] 	at com.google.gwt.resources.rg.ImageResourceGenerator.createFields(ImageResourceGenerator.java:177)
         [java] 	at com.google.gwt.resources.rebind.context.AbstractClientBundleGenerator.createFieldsAndAssignments(AbstractClientBundleGenerator.java:328)
         [java] 	at com.google.gwt.resources.rebind.context.AbstractClientBundleGenerator.createFieldsAndAssignments(AbstractClientBundleGenerator.java:385)
         [java] 	at com.google.gwt.resources.rebind.context.AbstractClientBundleGenerator.generate(AbstractClientBundleGenerator.java:245)
         [java] 	at com.google.gwt.dev.javac.StandardGeneratorContext.runGenerator(StandardGeneratorContext.java:418)
         [java] 	at com.google.gwt.dev.cfg.RuleGenerateWith.realize(RuleGenerateWith.java:38)
         [java] 	at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.StandardRebindOracle$Rebinder.tryRebind(StandardRebindOracle.java:108)
         [java] 	at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.StandardRebindOracle$Rebinder.rebind(StandardRebindOracle.java:54)
         [java] 	at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.StandardRebindOracle.rebind(StandardRebindOracle.java:154)
         [java] 	at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.StandardRebindOracle.rebind(StandardRebindOracle.java:143)
         [java] 	at com.google.gwt.dev.Precompile$DistillerRebindPermutationOracle.getAllPossibleRebindAnswers(Precompile.java:317)
         [java] 	at com.google.gwt.dev.jdt.WebModeCompilerFrontEnd.doFindAdditionalTypesUsingRebinds(WebModeCompilerFrontEnd.java:95)

i m currently downloading the latest GWT (2.2), does the GWT version cause the problem? what should i do to deploy SmartGwtPro?

Thanks!

Tried with Gwt2.2.0, every Java file gets compilation error:

Code:
    [javac] error: error reading Transact.java; Transact.java (Too many open files)

Comment

These are nonsense errors that suggest your IDE is confused or has corrupted itself in some way. You may need to quit and restart the IDE or rebuild the project from scratch.

Comment

Working...
      X