Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Not sure we understand the question. Of course you can set jsonPrefix and suffix to blank as a class property.. is that what you're asking?

Make sure you understand the security implications of doing this - they are documented on the jsonPrefix property.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I've upgraded my application from smartclient-9 to smartclient-12, most of the things working fine as expected but our application is not working in IE-11 and other latest version of browsers (Chrome, Firefox)

Seems like there is one layer of div related to vertical and horizontal scroll bar is overriding my top and left menu to click

I'm attaching some screenshot of my application and IE log console. Please take a look and suggest me what else I can provide you to debug this issue.

var ourProjectBody = isc.Canvas.create({
      width: '100%',
      height: '100%'
      });
      ourProjectBody.show();

there are multiple casvas has been created and overlapping to each other, and It is working fine from IE-7 to IE-10 and in IE-11 there is one layer of div over lapping our top menu and left menu to click.

I cannot share my screen here in public domain but if you want I can share it with you on you mail address.

below are HTML console screenshot and here one div is overlapping other.

Please let us know from where we can start to debug.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	18.1 KB ID:	257574
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	11.3 KB ID:	257575

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture3.PNG Views:	1 Size:	2.8 KB ID:	257576
      Last edited by vikashdwi; 24th Apr 2019, 03:42.

Comment

If you place a Canvas over the entire screen it will block interactivity. If you don't want to block interactivity, don't place a Canvas over the entire screen.

Comment

Hi I'm giving you one code snippet and wanted to know about this.setItems(fieldArr), what is the use of setItems

we're getting Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getTitleOrientation' of null and there is no issues if we commented this line.

Gone through reference documents but didn't get anything about this function.

In version-9 it was working fine but in version -12, we are getting this issue.

Code:
          isc.defineClass("MyDetailViewer", "DynamicForm");
          isc.MyDetailViewer.addProperties({
                  zIndex:1,
                  width:"98%",
                  numCols:4,
                  colWidths: ["6%","13%","6%","13%","6%","13%"],
                  fields : [],
                  titleAlign : "left",
                  cellBorder : 0,
                  fixedColWidths : true,
                  wrap : false,
                  listGrid : null,
                  border: "0px;border-bottom:1px solid #E5E5E5;",
                  init : function(){
                      this.Super('init', arguments);
                      if(this.listGrid!=undefined && this.listGrid!=null){
                          var fieldArr = new Array();
                          var numCol = this.numCols;
                          if(this.listGrid.descriptionFields != null && this.listGrid.descriptionFields != undefined){
                              var descFieldCnt = this.listGrid.descriptionFields.length;
                              var mod = descFieldCnt%(numCol/2);
                              this.listGrid.setGridDetailViewer(this);
                              for(i=0; i < descFieldCnt;i++){
                                  fieldArr[i]=this.listGrid.descriptionFields[i];
                                  fieldArr[i].titleClassName = "formTitleViewer";
                                  fieldArr[i].cellStyle = "formCellViewer";
                                  fieldArr[i].wrapTitle = false;
                                  fieldArr[i].wrap = false;
                                  fieldArr[i].canEdit = false;
                                  fieldArr[i].readOnly = true;
                                  if(i==descFieldCnt-1 && mod !=0 ){
                                      fieldArr[i].colSpan = numCol - (mod*2) + 1;
                                  }
                              }
                          }
                          this.setFields(fieldArr);
                          this.fields = fieldArr;
                          this.setItems(fieldArr);
                      }
                  }
              });
          and this happening because of descriptionFields array in below code if we pass empty array in descriptionFields then this.setItems(fieldArr); does not through any error.
          Code:
          isc.ListGrid.create({
                ID:"xxxxxx",
                dataSource:"masters_xxxxxx",
              canEdit:false,
              zIndex:-1,
              confirmDiscardEdits:false,
              disableCacheSync:true,
              autoSaveEdits:false,
              generateClickOnEnter:true,
              generateClickOnSpace:true,
              canHover:true,
              headerHeight:35,
              showHeaderContextMenu:true,
              showHeaderMenuButton:true,
              displayHeaderContextMenu:function()
              {   listGrid = this;
                  sizeMenu.showContextMenu();
              },
              showFilterEditor:false,
              filterOnKeypress:true,
              filterData:function(criteria){
                      drawOnCriteria=criteria;
                      filterRecords(this,criteria,drawOnArrayData);
              },
              fields:[
                  {
                      name:"clearingLocationCode", editorType:"text", title:"abc",wrap:true, width:130, required:true,
                      showHover:true, filterEditorProperties:{transformInput:function(form,item,value,oldValue){ if(value!=null){return value.toUpperCase();}}}
                  },
                  {
                      name:"clearingLocationDesc",type:"text",title:"ayz",canEdit:false, wrap:true, width:200},
                      {name:"defaultArrangementCode",canFilter:false,width:100, editorType:"select", title:"xyz", wrap:true
                  }
              ],
              descriptionFields : [
                  {name:"defaultArrangementDesc",type:"staticText",title:"aaa"},
                  {name:"defaultDispatchBankDesc",type:"staticText",title:"bbb"}
              ]
              showEdges:false,
              border:"0px",
              width:"100%",
              height:"100%"
          })
          Last edited by vikashdwi; 10th May 2019, 02:43.

Comment

setItems() is documented - remember that the SmartClient Reference is searchable, so itís easy to find what you need.

However your code contains obvious unsupported usage, such as directly assigning to this.fields. Calling setFields() followed by setItems() is also nonsensical.

Please let us know if you find any evidence of a framework bug. Nothing so far suggests any framework bugs.

Also, please stop posting all questions in the same thread. Start a new thread each time you believe you have found a new issue.

Comment

Working...
            X