Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Isomorphic
    replied
    We don't know how exactly spring is interfering with the basic operation of your project - it seems to be some kind of classloader problem in Spring, it's likely some kind of subtle Spring bug, and we don't know whether the Factory pattern from the other thread would help.

You don't need Spring in order to be able to inject business logic. Just use DMI on it's own, eg lookupStyle:"new". Given your tight deadline, the last thing you want is to go troubleshoot some deep framework issue in Spring, when it's not necessary.

Leave a comment:

• deboo007
    replied
    Hi,
    Yes that's correct, initially i used Built in DS and then converted that to DMI by invoking DAO bean(Configured in customer.ds.xml) in the spring.
    I am planning to use this approach for various other functionalities as per the requirements we have, for example , imposing security, invoking background jobs like replay a bunch of TIBCO RV/JMS messages etc. So i thought i should have a bit of control before the call ends up IDA servlets inherently as it happens for autoderiveSchema.

So for this POC to work you suggest to use proxy factory bean covering the actual Spring DataSource? Any example you can point me to please?

Or else if you are aware of any better way to do just give me leads and I will try out that. I am chasing to finish up the basic required flow of the application and hence trying to do them in portions before i start doing the actual use cases that we have,
    Regards,
    Debashis

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    You were previously connecting to this database just fine, right? And now introducing Spring broke it?

Spring can sometime introduce very strange effects like this. We don't recommend it if you are just trying to add some basic business logic via DMI.

It's possible that you are being hit by the same Spring bug that's discussed in this post, although your logs look different.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X