Clear All

• ellisd5
    replied
    Thanks, that resolved that issue

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Hi,

there are many builds afterwards (see the last post there). Currently I'm using v10.1p_2016-11-03.

Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• ellisd5
    replied
    Thanks Blama

LOL how about that for bad luck, :eek: at least it's easy enough to fix. Has there been a build of 5.1p since do you know? Or have you taken the previous build ?

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Hi ellisd5,

that was bad luck with the build, see this thread.

Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• ListGrid filters disabled & populated with Added/Edited record when adding/editing

Since upgrading to version 5.1 from version 5 (both power editions) Lots of my applications screens are having issue when adding or editing records in a list grid.

The data from a row in the ListGrid is pushed into a data bound form (form.editRecord(recordToEdit)) or if it's new (form.editNewRecord()).

The form will call saveData() which in turn will call the data source. An Rpc request is made and once the response is received I call.

Code:
    response.setStatus(RPCResponse.STATUS_SUCCESS);
    response.setData(new Record[]{mapper.map(object)});
    dataSource.processResponse(requestId, response);

It's the line
    Code:
    dataSource.processResponse(requestId, response);
    Which seems to be the one that inserts the Record in the header filters.

Here is a screen video capture of the issue incase I didn't explain that well enough, this is demonstrating the issue for both an add and an edit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8N...VmOXdTZzA/view

Is there anything obviously wrong with calling processResponse() ? Is this a known issue, if so what do I need to do to resolve this ?

Thanks,
    Dale

GWT Version : 2.7.0
    SmartGWT Version : 5.1p
    SmartGWT Build Date : 16/10/2016 19:56
Working...
X