Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

I'll have a look at resizeFonts(). This would mean looking at the debug-modules code and create a method accordingly, correct?
    If this is something you are creating anyway, I'll wait, though, as my manual replacement is complete/almost complete now. I'd benefit then if I'm going to use new features I'm not using now (e.g. charts) so will look into this, then.

Regarding the CSS modifications: I do as you suggest in the QSG. Your file as base, my modifications at the bottom.
    But as I'm not only adding new stuff, but overwriting most of the time, I need to make sure that my overwrite-selector-list still matches the new one. So there is some kind of manual work included, although it wasn't much for Simplicity the last year. Tahoe is more of a "moving target", though.

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Originally posted by davidj6 View Post
      I concur with writing just .css overrides to modify a skin rather than copying and modifying the existing skin_styles.css file. On upgrades where new styles have been added by Isomorphic you still get those rather than missing styles. It is usually easy to see them and add overrides only if needed.
      Yes, this would work of course as well for 99% of the changes. But I like it better not to let the users run into this.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

This change also fixed this issue in v11.1p_2017-09-12.

Comment

Working...
        X