Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

FacetChart setLogScale() appears to break legend hover handler

Hi,

I was debugging an issue, and found that setLogScale() for FacetCharts of type LINE causes the legend hover handler to not fire. I have done addLegendHoverHandler() for all my charts, and the onLegendHover() function does not get called for log charts. When I comment out setLogScale() as a test, the legend hover handler all of a sudden works again. Could you please look into this? I am using an August 9 release of SmartGWT EE of version 6.1.

My legend hover handler is set like this:

Code:
    /* When creating chart */
    chart.setLogScale(setLog); //When setLog is true, the legend hover handler never fires. Otherwise, it will work properly.

/* in Chart code */
    this.addLegendHoverHandler(new LegendHoverHandler() {

@Override
                public void onLegendHover(LegendHoverEvent event) {
                    // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                    BCUtils.logToSC("on legend hover"); //This never gets into the console for LOG line charts. So LegendHoverEvent is not firing
                }
            });

We're not able to reproduce any problem. You'll have to provide a stand-alone sample as we describe in the debugging help topic. Also note that you should provide the complete version number when reporting a bug - for example ""v11.1p_2017-08-13/EVAL Deployment". You should also verify whether the bug happens in the latest patch build, since the build you say you're using is more than 6 weeks old.

Comment

Working...
    X