Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Focus handler getting called twice on TextItem whenever tab button is pressed

SmartClient Version: v11.0p_2017-02-11/PowerEdition Deployment (built 2017-02-11)

Hi,

I am able to open a window using addClickHandler() when the text item is clicked but I want the window to open when focus is coming on text item using tab button. So I replaced addClickHandler() by addFocusHandler(). But unfortunately the addFocusHandler() is getting called twice when tab is pressed and two similar windows are opening whenever tab is pressed. I am not sure why this is happening. Could you please help into the same.

Thanks

Please let us know how this can be reproduced.

Note also that you are testing on a build that is more than 2 years out of date on patches and 2 versions behind. Just a reminder that we won't look at the problem until you've reproduced in on the latest patched version of a current main version.

Comment

Hi, I have tested it with Smart GWT version 6.1-p20180801/PowerEdition Deployment (built 2018-08-01) as well, but getting the same issue. Could you please look into the same.

Comment

Once again, please let us know how this can be reproduced.

Comment

Working...
        X