Collapse
No announcement yet.
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

I see. Thank you for sharing this experience. One more question: what is the intended usage of DataSource.getBeanClassName() ?

Comment

The docs cover multiple examples of use cases.

Comment

Hi,
        it seems like the expiration for the Smart GWT EE is hard coded to Feb 16th or something around there, regardless of when the SDK was downloaded.

cowper

Comment

Download Smart GWT EE after purchase

Hi,
          after the purchase of SmartGWT license PRO, i can't understand how to download the package of SmartGWT EE.
          I need to use only SmartGWT EE Pro license but, after regular payment, on your site there's only instructions to download SmartClient Pro (and not for SmartGWT).

Please give me a feedback ASAP, because next week i will to show a software demo and actually it appears a message related the end of trial period (60 days).

Thank you and excuse me for my bad english

Mariella

Comment

SmartGWT EE 2.1 has been released

New server features:

New client-side features

An overview of several major new client-side features, which are also available in SmartGWT LGPL, has been posted here:

http://www.jroller.com/sjivan/entry/...t_2_1_released

.. some key ones which were not mentioned:

The new evaluation is available here:
            http://smartclient.com/releases/smar...tgwtee-2.1.zip

License holders will be receiving emails with links to download licensed versions shortly.

Comment

""
              Last edited by davelin1@gmail.com; 1 Apr 2023, 14:43. Reason: clearing profile

Comment

It will be very soon. For now, download the latest nightly using the link in the FAQ.

Comment

How soon is "very soon" ? A couple of days , weeks ... ? :-)

Need to know in order to plan our next release .

Thanks

Comment

So any idea when will SmartGWTEE 2.2 be released ?

Thanks,
                    Stonebranch

Comment

Hi Isomorphic -
                      I just purchased a Pro license. It looks like all I could download was the SmartClient Pro . Are there instructions somewhere ? To cont. to use the evaluation, do I need to purchase an enterprise license, or do I need to take jars from the SmartClient (runtime ?) and drop them into the web lib of the eval version ??
                      Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
                      Chuck.

Comment

Any word on a release date? I found some features I'd really like to use with SmartGWT 2.2 and would like to use it with our EE version. (mixing doesn't work,yes?)

Comment

Hi Jeff,

You can always work with release candidate builds by grabbing a nightly from smartclient.com/builds/smartgwtee-eval

Comment

A QuickStart Guide for SmartGWT Pro/EE is now available. Read the blog post about it here.

Even if you are familiar with the features of EE, the new QuickStart is worth reading. Even internal Isomorphic Developers learned new things during the review process!

Comment

Originally posted by lanroth
                              Hi,

I'm trying to use the SmartClient Visual builder. I've deployed it on JBoss 4.2 and it looks very promising. I'd like to import an example into it but am getting the following error in the app server log:

12:08:43,776 INFO [STDOUT] === 2009-04-02 12:08:43,776 [80-5] ERROR IDACall - Top-level servlet error:
                              java.lang.Error: Attempt to instantiate FilesystemDataSource denied. Set FilesystemDataSource.enabled in config to turn it on
                              at com.isomorphic.datasource.FilesystemDataSource.<clinit>(FilesystemDataSource.java:51)

How do I 'Set FilesystemDataSource.enabled in config'?

Many thanks
                              Lanroth.

The distribution of SmartGWT EE has a showcase.war file. Just deploy this locally to run the SmartGWT EE showcase. Tomcat users can simply drop this in the "wepapps" directory.

You can then access the showcase by going to http://localhost:8080/showcase/ Clicking on the Visual Builder link in the side nav will launch the Visual Builder.

Công ty du hoc Tân Đại Dương là trung tâm tu van du hoc hàng đầu Vietnam .Chúng tôi cung cấp các dịch vụ du hoc singapore,thông tin hoc bong du hoc ,……và Hoc bong du hoc .Hay den voi trung tam tu van du hoc TDD
                              Bonus “cửa chống cháy  ,tu van du hoc voi lai hoc bong du hoc
                              Last edited by mrphantuan; 1 Jan 2011, 00:45.

Comment

This is a setting that you would change in server.properties. However to fully evaluate Visual Builder, including load and save, DataSource Wizards use the instructions here instead. The instance in the Showcase is limited since the Showcase gets publicly deployed.

Be sure to also read this FAQ explaining the intended use of Visual Builder - it's unlikely you'll want to start by importing a sample.

Comment

Working...
                                X