Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

help!!About calendar use。。。。。

When I use the calendar class, I find that when there is a lot of data in the day, once I click on a cell in MonthView, the panel will open but the scroll bar will not be displayed, unlike the DayView and WeekView scroll bars. This will cause my calendar to not work. Is there a way to display scroll bars in MonthView like MonthView and WeekView, or how to disable automatic cell expansion in MonthView?I have seen the smartGwt API, but did not find this method
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	21
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	253120

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	25
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	253123Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	21
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	253124

Attached Files
    Starts
    5 May 2018
    Ends
    5 May 2018

MonthViews cells are sized automatically to fit space, so there's no scrollbar in general in that view.

However, cells should not be growing just because you click on them, and we don't see that in testing.

You didn't mention your version or build date - we always need that information - you should test with the latest patch-build of your version from smartclient.com/builds if you didn't already.

After that, please provide test-code that shows your Calendar setup (or point to one of our Showcase samples) and exact steps to reproduce the issue, if it's easy for you to hit, and we can take a look.
    Last edited by Isomorphic; 6 May 2018, 00:27.

Comment

Please also confirm which skin you're using, and whether you're altering the font or control sizes with APIs like resizeFonts() or resizeControls()

Comment

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
        MonthViews cells are sized automatically to fit space, so there's no scrollbar in general in that view.

However, cells should not be growing just because you click on them, and we don't see that in testing.

You didn't mention your version or build date - we always need that information - you should test with the latest patch-build of your version from smartclient.com/builds if you didn't already.

After that, please provide test-code that shows your Calendar setup (or point to one of our Showcase samples) and exact steps to reproduce the issue, if it's easy for you to hit, and we can take a look.

Thank you for your reply, I found the reason, I use a lower version of smartGwt, I updated the latest version of smartGwt to solve this problem

Comment

Working...
        X