Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Regression with allowFilterOperators when filter editor field is selectItem or comboBoxItem

Hi,

After upgrade from Version v12.0p_2018-08-20/LGPL Deployment (2018-08-20) to Version: v12.0p_2018-12-06/LGPL Development Only (built 2018-12-06) I noticed that operators context menu disappeared from filter editor of select or combo columns.

Have a look at the showcase sample: http://www.smartclient.com/#inlineOperatorFilter and right click on the filter editor of "continent" column - you will see browser default menu instead of operator list.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181211_124443.png
Views:	95
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	256120
    Thanks,
    MichalG

There has never been a way to show an operator icon and have a functional dynamic operator-setting interface for these kinds of components. We've checked various builds - 08-02, 08-11 and 09-02 - and there's no such menu.

We're not sure what to make of this report - either you had a build where there was an overnight bug or similar, and the menu appeared, even though non-functional, or perhaps you are misremembering?

Comment

Please have a look at this thread of mine https://forums.smartclient.com/forum...e-comboboxitem which is about providing functional dynamic operators for ComboBoxItem component.

As I said it used to work since then and was working still in v12.0p_2018-08-20. It disappeared after our upgrade to v12.0p_2018-12-06.

MichalG

Comment

Ah, yes - we see a regression here for ComboBoxItem, as per the old thread you linked to - the sample you cited in this thread uses a SelectItem and behaves correctly.

We'll fix the feature for ComboBoxItem today and update here when it's in.

Comment

This regression has been fixed for builds dated December 13 and later.

Comment

Verified as fixed in SmartClient Version: v12.0p_2018-12-13/LGPL Development Only (built 2018-12-13).
            Thanks a lot.
            MichalG

Comment

Working...
            X