No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• lkucharski
    replied
    Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
    We've now made a change to both 12.0p and 12.1d branches which we believe will address this issue.
    Please try the next nightly build (Dated Jan 8 or above) and let us know if the issue is resolved for you (without your dirty patch!)
    Your fix worked. Nice job. Thank you.
    Lukas

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    We've now made a change to both 12.0p and 12.1d branches which we believe will address this issue.
    Please try the next nightly build (Dated Jan 8 or above) and let us know if the issue is resolved for you (without your dirty patch!)

Thanks
    Isomorphic Software

Leave a comment:

• lkucharski
    replied
    Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
    This is assigned to one of our developers to take a look.
    Thank you. I'd be nice to have it fixed. Currently we have dirty patch for this so that we can close current sprint but this patch will be nightmare to maintain in the long run.

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    Thanks for the level of detail, and for the kind words about the product.
    This is assigned to one of our developers to take a look.

Regards
    Isomorphic Software

Leave a comment:

• Grid editing, changes lost on focus change - after migration from v11 to v12

Hello, before I start let me say that we've been using Pro version of smartclient for many many years now. What a great feature rich product!

I tried many times to prepare small example to show you how this bug manifests but I failed because this require server side validation and other circumstances.I realize I cannot give you hard evidence that we found bug but I hope U'll find my video helpful. I spent few days tracking this problem and how it was introduced in new version 12.
    Please have a look at video.

I included video of SC source and changes that were made between 11 and 12. I also included callstacks from browser which probably help U track down the issue. Sorry for long boring video.

Browser: Any
    Version: After migration from 11 to 12 ( details in video)

Have a look at this pls:

Regards Lukas
    Last edited by lkucharski; 2 Jan 2019, 06:41.
Working...
X