Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

upgrade from smartclient 9 to 10 not working after installation

Hi team,

I am trying to upgrade from smartclient 9 to 10. I installed trial version of smartclient 10 but getting issues. Can i get a document to upgrade to smartclient.
    are there any upgrades in jars used by smartclient 9 or any major changes in isomorphic core modules?
    My team has a license for version 9 and renewal of licence depends on successful upgradation to 10 with trial version.

Regards,
    Ravi

To upgrade to a new version, just perform a normal installation. Instances where backwards compatibility has to be broken are due to browser issues and exceedingly rare, and are covered in the release notes.

Note also that it does not make sense to upgrade to version 10 now, as that leaves you still two versions behind. Upgrade to the latest instead.

Finally, if you need help with upgrade issues, you need to post details, as indicated in the FAQ.

Comment

Hi,

I downloaded version 12 and tried to install it in our application but its breaking. I see there are diffrence in the jars used in smartclient version 9 and 12. Do i need to replace the jars from the version 12?
      Below is the location of jars from the downloaded folder of smartclient 12- "SmartClient_v120p_2019-02-09_LGPL\smartclientSDK\WEB-INF\lib"

Thanks

Comment

As we covered, perform a normal installation. The list of required .jars is covered in great depth in the installation instructions.

Comment

Working...
        X