Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

How to show a CheckBox in the first column of a DynamicForm

I have a form consisting of 4 fields -- all of which will be displayed as checkboxes. As such, I would like the checkboxes to be aligned in the first column with the title/label to the right of the box as it is displayed by default. I am having trouble moving the checkbox to the first column, which I guess is normally "reserved" for the FormItem's title.

Here is my latest crack at the for properties:

filterFormDefaults: {
    _constructor: isc.DynamicForm,
    autoParent: "panelCanvas",
    width: "100%",
    margin: 5,
    fields: [
    {name:"test", title:"test", editorType:"TextItem"},
    {name:"accumulatePremium", title:"Accumulate All Ceded Premiums Into Ending Accounting Period", editorType:"CheckboxItem", showTitle:"false", startRow:"true"},
    {name:"accumulateLoss", title:"Accumulate All Ceded Losses Into Ending Accounting Period", editorType:"CheckboxItem", showTitle:"false", startRow:"true"},
    {name:"efficientLosses", title:"Efficient Losses", editorType:"CheckboxItem", showTitle:"false", startRow:"true"},
    {name:"showClosed", title:"Show Closed Programs/Periods", editorType:"CheckboxItem", showTitle:"false", startRow:"true"}
    ]
    },

I have attached a screenshot of the current behavior. The "test" item is just there so I could confirm that the checkbox was still rendering in the second column. How would I update the properties so that the checkbox is left-aligned in column 1?

Thanks,
    Attached Files

If the problem is screen real estate and the Form will only include Checkboxes, you could play with colWidths/titleWidth.

Best regards,
    Blama

Comment

Don’t quote Boolean values, you are passing Strings instead of actual Booleans.

See also checkBoxItem.labelAsTitle got info on how CheckBoxItem occupies columns and what to set.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X