Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

11.1 / 12.0 / 12.1 Showcase sample TileGrid display error on sample count change

Hi Isomorphic,

please see the normal showcase in 11.1 / 12.0 (v12.0p_2020-04-06) / 12.1. For me (Chromium 80, Win10) there is this behavior everywhere on fast sample count change with the mouse or keyboard Pos1/End (double tile on top left position, "DMI" over "New samples").
    Also, the "# of Samples" is not in the expected tab-order-position (expected: Behind "Search", before "Ascending", actual: behind sample tiles)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Double-tile.gif Views:	0 Size:	252.8 KB ID:	261791

Best regards
    Blama

We're able to reproduce this, but it doesn't happen at all browser widths so it depends on the specific geometry of your browser window. We're looking into a solution.

Comment

We've made a fix for this in our development branch, but it may be a while before we port it back to the release, as it required some signficant changes and we'd like to allow some time for a bit of validation. So far, you've just reported an issue with the Showcase that's difficult to reproduce (at least for us), so it doesn't seem to be urgent.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

it's not urgent for me, as I don't use Tiles in our application.

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

Working...
        X