Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Isomorphic
    replied
    No, and there won't be - way too little information. If you're having a similar problem, post complete information as indicated in the FAQ.

Leave a comment:

• ttran
    replied
    Is there any update on this?

Leave a comment:

• valhuber
    started a topic Hibernate Version appears old

Hibernate Version appears old

I am seeking to verify whether our software integrates with SmartGWT. We have a dependence on Hibernate 3.6. We installed and ran the ds-hibernate sample - it works with the installed Hibernate (appears to be 3.3.1.GA from 2008), but not 3.6.

How do I introduce the current version of Hibernate?

1.Smart GWT enterprise 2.4 (smartgwtee-2.4.zip), running on Mac Eclipse 3.6.

I do not see how to attach a file, so here are the relevant lines of the stack trace:

org.hibernate.HibernateException: Unable to get the default Bean Validation factory
    at org.hibernate.cfg.beanvalidation.BeanValidationActivator.applyDDL(BeanValidationActivator.java:127)
    at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.applyBeanValidationConstraintsOnDDL(Configuration.java:1674)
    at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.applyConstraintsToDDL(Configuration.java:1624)
    at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.secondPassCompile(Configuration.java:1415)
    at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:1826)
    at com.smartgwt.sample.server.SupplyItemHibernateOperationsController.handleRequest(SupplyItemHibernateOperationsController.java:77)
    at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.handle(SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.java:48)
    at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:859)
Working...
X