Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Can I change the location of log4j.isc.config.xml?

Be sure your post includes:

SmartClient version: \"v8.3p_2013-06-07/PowerEdition Deployment\"

In the reference guide, it said I need put log4j.isc.config.xml file under WEB-INF/classes, but our product has its own structure to put what kind of code in which folder. From our standard, once deploy our project, log4j.isc.config.xml should be located at WEB-INF/classes/propertyFiles/core/log4j.isc.config.xml.

But if I put log4j.isc.config.xml in our structure, when I compile the project, I got following message in Eclipse console:

=== SmartClient Init: log4j.isc.config.xml not found in CLASSPATH. Assuming log4j configuration for com.isomorphic is located in some other log4j configuration file.

But if I put log4j.isc.config.xml in what SmartClient suggested: WEB-INF/classes/, no above messages shown in the console.

I wonder if there is any way I can specify where should SmartClient look for log4j.isc.config.xml?

Thanks,

It's loaded from the classpath, so anywhere in the classpath is fine (and you can configure the classpath any way you like).

Comment

Is this the same for server.properties? As long as I put it in the classpath? Thanks

Comment

Yes, server.properties is also loaded from the classpath.

Comment

Thank you.
          Got it work.

Comment

As long as I put it in the classpath?

-------------------
            GuL

Comment

Working...
            X