Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

v8.3p_2013-05-14/EVAL Deployment, Firefox 20

1) Add a FilterBuilder to layout
    2) Set its DataSource (to an already loaded, non-null one)
    3) Click one of the filter's "selectItem" dropdowns (field / operator).
    4) DevConsole gives:
    Code:
    18:55:43.810:IFCS8:WARN:PickListMenu:isc_PickListMenu_0:fields and completeFields are null and there is no DataSource
    19:16:42.854:TMR5:WARN:DataSource:R_f1c5475d_82ec_4d77_bab5_0c62cb735551_helper:clientOnly add operation:
    [B] Duplicate key[/B]: {canEdit: false,
    hidden: false,
    name: "ID_DZIAL",
    primaryKey: true,
    sequenceName: "SEQ_DZIALY",
    type: "sequence",
    columnCode: "b80bb7740288fda1f201890375a60c8f"}
    19:16:43.787:TMR6:WARN:DataSource:R_f1c5475d_82ec_4d77_bab5_0c62cb735551_helper:clientOnly add operation:
    [B]Duplicate key[/B]: {length: 20,
    name: "NAZWA",
    required: true,
    type: "text",
    columnCode: "b068931cc450442b63f5b3d276ea4297"}
    19:16:43.987:TMR7:WARN:DataSource:R_f1c5475d_82ec_4d77_bab5_0c62cb735551_helper:clientOnly add operation:
    [B]Duplicate key[/B]: {name: "TEST",
    required: false,
    type: "integer"}
    19:17:09.028:IFCS4:WARN:PickListMenu:isc_PickListMenu_1:fields and completeFields are null and there is no DataSource
    IFCS4:WARN:PickListMenu:isc_PickListMenu_1:fields and completeFields are null and there is no DataSource
    The ds.xml does not include any duplicate fields; moreso, there is no value that would be duplicate for any two records, no matter the combination of columns.

What key is SmartGWT on about?
    Just knowing that would help me get to the root of the problem - ideas, almighty Isomorphic? Or anyone else?

EDIT: If I click in the TextItem that lets you edit the value to filter by, all is well and I get no warning.
    If so, the filter's selectItem handlers seem like a good place to check out (just my tuppence worth).
    Last edited by friemelaar; 16 May 2013, 09:34.

Comment

SmartGWT is telling you that you tried to add a record to a clientOnly DataSource, but there was already a record with such a key. So your primaryKey field(s) are the ones to examine for collisions.

You seem to be getting the warning about "fields and completeFields". We believe we've eliminated all the causes for this error message to appear spuriously - if you can find another way to trigger it spuriously, it would be great to get runnable code for that.

Comment

Problem still exists

Isomorphic SmartClient Version v8.3p_2013-05-26 (2013-05-26)
        GWT 2.5
        Firefox 21.0, Chrome 23.0.1271.95.
        Ubuntu 12.10

Hello,

I have retested "ql20080101" code using 3.1p 2013-05-26
        and the PickListMenu warning still exists.

Originally posted by ql20080101 View Post
        hi,

I am using setSortField(str) for an SelectItem, the UI looks fine, but there are always warnings:

"WARN:PickListMenu:isc_PickListMenu_0:fields and completeFields are null and there is no DataSource"

If I don't use the function setSortField(str), no any warning, can somebody help me for that?

The following is the code:
        Code:
        public void onModuleLoad() {
        		DataSourceField[] fields = new DataSourceField[2];
        		DataSource ds = new DataSource();
        		SelectItem comboBox = new SelectItem("f1", "F1");
        		DynamicForm comboBoxForm = new DynamicForm();
        		int recNum = 20;

fields[0] = new DataSourceField();
        		fields[0].setType(FieldType.TEXT);
        		fields[0].setPrimaryKey(true);
        		fields[0].setName("f1");
        		fields[1] = new DataSourceField();
        		fields[1].setType(FieldType.TEXT);
        		fields[1].setName("display");

ds.setID("ds");
        		ds.setFields(fields);
        		ds.setClientOnly(true);

comboBox.setPickListWidth(210);  
        		comboBox.setOptionDataSource(ds);
        		comboBox.setValueField("f1");
        		comboBox.setDisplayField("display");
        		comboBox.setSortField("display");

comboBoxForm.setItems(comboBox);

Record[] records = new Record[recNum];
        		for(int i=0; i<recNum; i++) {
        			records[i] = new Record();
        			records[i].setAttribute("f1", "r"+i);
        			records[i].setAttribute("display", "display"+(recNum-i));
        			ds.addData(records[i]);
        		}

comboBoxForm.draw();
        	}
        Debug mode output:
        14:36:52.009 [ERROR] [picklistmenutest] 14:36:52.008:WARN:PickListMenu:isc_PickListMenu_0:fields and completeFields are null and there is no DataSource
        com.smartgwt.client.core.JsObject$SGWT_WARN: 14:36:52.008:WARN:PickListMenu:isc_PickListMenu_0:fields and completeFields are null and there is no DataSource
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.MethodAdaptor.invoke(MethodAdaptor.java:105)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.MethodDispatch.invoke(MethodDispatch.java:71)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.OophmSessionHandler.invoke(OophmSessionHandler.java:172)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.reactToMessagesWhileWaitingForReturn(BrowserChannelServer.java:338)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.invokeJavascript(BrowserChannelServer.java:219)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpaceOOPHM.doInvoke(ModuleSpaceOOPHM.java:136)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.invokeNative(ModuleSpace.java:571)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.invokeNativeVoid(ModuleSpace.java:299)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.JavaScriptHost.invokeNativeVoid(JavaScriptHost.java:107)
        at com.smartgwt.client.widgets.BaseWidget.draw(BaseWidget.java)
        at com.example.client.PickListMenu.onModuleLoad(PickListMenu.java:68)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.onLoad(ModuleSpace.java:406)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.OophmSessionHandler.loadModule(OophmSessionHandler.java:200)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.processConnection(BrowserChannelServer.java:526)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.run(BrowserChannelServer.java:364)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
        As pointed out in the original post, by commenting out the function setSortField(str), no warning is shown.

Code:
        // comboBox.setSortField("display");
        Thanks
        Attached Files
        Last edited by vagkavan; 27 May 2013, 04:18.

Comment

This has been fixed - please retest with a nightly build dated May 30 or later

Comment

I confirmed that it has been fixed in Isomorphic SmartClient version v8.3p_2013-05-30 (2013-05-30).

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X