Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

You need to pass the coordinates of the element to the mouseDown, mouseUp and click events in order to properly trigger the event on the canvas.

Code:
    var clientX = isc.Element.getElementRect(element)[0];
    var clientY = isc.Element.getElementRect(element)[1];
    Again, you're reinventing a lot of what has already been done so might be best for you to hold off till the code hits SVN. Don't have an exact date but expect it soon.

Comment

Holding off

Well looks like we are following the same path and it might make sense for us to hold off. I am hoping this is days and not weeks as you guys are pretty awesome about updates.

Comment

Update again............clicks on one node up

Ok, so i was a little impatient.

Here is what is happening: Locator returns the following:
        Code:
        "//TreeGrid[ID="isc_OID_13"]/body/row[name=Miller Columns||4]/col[fieldName=name||0]"
        ClientX is 0x7
        ClientY is 0x97

and it clicks the node just above the Miller Column or whatever i select. Anything i missed?

Well the great news is that it is consistent, i can actually click on the correct node if i fudge the y coordinate, but i am sure you guys will let us know what is missing and why its returning the wrong element.
        Last edited by abhisec; 2 Apr 2010, 09:37.

Comment

We already told you that this functionality will be added to SVN shortly. If you need additional support more immediately, get a support plan.

Comment

Selenium support has been added to Smart GWT. The user guide and Selenium extensions can be found under the "selenium" subdirectory in the SmartGWT distribution zip file. This will appear in the next nightly build.

Sanjiv

Comment

Thanks Sanjiv

Thanks Sanjiv. Will play with it and keep you guys posted about how things match from selenium to the QTP world.

Comment

Working...
              X