Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

SmartGWT 2.2 Released

Hi,
    Smart GWT 2.2 has been released. Read the release announcement here.

Thanks,
    Sanjiv

Hi,

Any idea when SmartGWT 2.2 will be on the maven repo?
    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sjivan
      Hi,
      Smart GWT 2.2 has been released. Read the release announcement here.

Thanks,
      Sanjiv
      So, the licensed versions are going to be updated too, right?

Comment

Iso?

* GWT Rocks! * SmartGWT Rocks Even Harder! * GWT 2.0.3,
        SmartGWT PRO 2.1, Jetty 7.0.0, Eclipse 3.5.1, JRE 1.6.0_20 *

*** www.EasternGraphics.com/X-4GPL ***

Comment

Dear Isomorphic,

Any idea when can we expect the new release of the commercial versions?

(Also, publishing something about your release plans and policies would help us understanding the situation better.)

Comment

I have been asking via email for over a month when 2.2 Pro will be out and have not heard a word back. Can someone please let us know what is going on with this release?

Comment

Kind of feels like the whole stuff has gone for a long-long holiday.

(This is obviously not the case, and even if it was, they have every right to do so; it's only the total lack of information that hurts us. A lot.)

Comment

Sorry for the delay guys, but the status remains the same - we're still fixing bugs and adding customer-committed features, and the best thing to do if you need something from 2.2 is to use a nightly.

Not exactly on holiday, just last week ListGrid column auto-fitting was added as well as preliminary iPad support.

Comment

Thank you for the reply! Can someone please provide me access to the pro version "nightly"? We really need to take advantage of the selenium support.

Comment

Iso, we all love you and your cool stuff. We would love you even more if you could (i) be a little bit more transparent in the scope of Release information and (ii) minimize the time gap between LGPL and Commercial Releases!

* GWT Rocks! * SmartGWT Rocks Even Harder! * GWT 2.0.3,
                    SmartGWT PRO 2.1, Jetty 7.0.0, Eclipse 3.6, JRE 1.6.0_20 *

*** www.EasternGraphics.com/X-4GPL ***

Comment

Originally posted by ron.lawrence
                      Thank you for the reply! Can someone please provide me access to the pro version "nightly"? We really need to take advantage of the selenium support.
                      http://www.smartclient.com/builds/smartgwtee-eval/

Comment

Thanks...

This is of limited use to me as we have used "pro" tools in our codebase, and the EE versions are in different packages. This means that switching to the ee version is not quite a simple jar switch. I guess we are stuck waiting for the release unless we want to spend time making our code conditional on pro/ee, or come up with $$$ to pay for isomorphic development sooner.

Comment

Ron you were already emailed access to Pro nightly builds. Check your email.

Comment

Originally posted by Isomorphic
                            Ron you were already emailed access to Pro nightly builds. Check your email.
                            No, I don't have anything in my email... I'll contact you via email (jenny) to resolve this.

The last email I have received from your company is:

Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 9:11 PM
                            To: Ron Lawrence
                            Attachments:
                            Hi Ron,

The 2.2 commercial versions will be released in a few days. We will
                            be sending you a link when it is available.

Best regards,
                            Jenny

Comment

They have been sent again, please be sure you are whitelisting all of isomorphic.com (it wasn't Jenny that sent them).

Comment

Working...
                              X