Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Optiondatasource on treegrid

Hi

I have a treegrid, that fetches data from a datasource. One of these fields I want to make an optiondatasource on and I got it to work so the displayvalues is shown in the dropdown menu, but the actual values are still shown in the grid. I can't seem to find any examples, that shows how to use this in a listgrid or treegrid. Can anyone come with a simple example, or point me in the right direction, of how to get this working?

Thanks in advance.

Does this help you?

Cheers
    fatzopilot
    Attached Files

Comment

That did help a little. I tried setting up a simple testcase, where i made a simple treegrid with a datasource and an optiondatasource. Same thing happened. The displayed value in the tree where the field I set to value and in the dropdown, the displayed value is the display value from the datasource.

I changed the treegrid to a listgrid and now it looks fine. Is is not possible to have an optiondatasource in a treegrid displaying the display value?

Code and screendumps can be provided if needed.

Comment

I tried everything, but it seems that a treegrid cannot display a "display value" from an OptionDataSource. Have anybody gotten this to work?

Comment

Working...
        X