Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

How to layout a TileGrid

Hi All,

Is anybody can share on how can we re-layout tilegrid?

Thanks a lot

what exactly do you mean by re-layout? see TileGrid.layoutTiles() possibly what your looking for

Comment

Hi Svjard,

I was thinking of doing putting my data content inside the TileGrid nicely.
      Like, title on top, image at the left hand side and content in the right hand side.
      Now I am using getTileHTML to override the content and it works.

Thanks =)

Comment

Hi All,

After I overwrite the getTileHTML() to do the layout of the content, now seems that I cannot use setTileValueStyle() to set the style for the Tile Grid.

What I want to achieve is to set the background color of the value in tile Grid and when it's selected it will change to another color.

Any advise?

Thanks

Comment

Well since your overriding the html now, if you want to set the background color apply your css class. The "selected" skinning will still work.

Comment

Hi,

I am facing the same issue.

My Dashboard has a TileGrid with Image and its Title set and Dashboard is set with a background Image with darkGray Color.

Now the issue is when I MouseOver the Image or select it displays with a White Block. So, I don't need this white block instead it should be just showing a border frame and background should remain the same as the Dashboard.

So can anyone help me on the same

Comment

Working...
            X