Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Disable isomorphicDir injection.

Hi,

I have short question. It is possible disable injection of isomorphicDir into ISC_Core.js file?

Thanks.

Can you elaborate on what you're trying to do?

Comment

I have two reasons for this:
      1) My project contains two GWT modules, and I shared all ISC_*.js files between these modules.
      2) Smotimes I need to debug SmartClient javascript, so I formated compiled code and debug. :-) But this injection remove my formated ISC_Core.js.

Thanks

Comment

1) Have each project define a "var isomorphicDir" in their host html files. The injected isomorphicDir into ISC_Core.js only applies if isomorphicDir is not defined.

2) Inherit the com.smartgwt.debug.SmartGwtDebug module which uses the formatted readable JS code.

Sanjiv

Comment

I'll introduce a new module property for the next release that allows you to disable this behavior.

Sanjiv

Comment

Originally posted by jiri.ov
            I have two reasons for this:
            1) My project contains two GWT modules, and I shared all ISC_*.js files between these modules.

Thanks
            I was exactly looking for this. Can you please tell me how we can share the same ICS_*.js files for 2 different modules?

I created 2 modules in my project and both inherts from com.smartgwt.SmartGwtNoTheme but after compilation both modules contains the same set of js file. I am using the 2.2 version of SmartGWT and 2.x version of GWT.

I hope it's not a silly question as I am new to this stuff. Thanks
            Last edited by asingla; 2 Jun 2010, 12:36.

Comment

Hi,
              my modules are inherit from another module. I am using these:
              1) <inherits name="com.smartgwt.SmartGwtNoScript" />
              2) <inherits name="com.smartgwt.SmartGwtNoSmartClient" />

And then I define scripts manualy in my index file.

Comment

Thanks a lot jiri. Actually I have already figured it out.

I made a common module file for my project and rest of the modules inherit from it. In my common module I mentioned the src for all the common javascript like this.
                <script src="../../common/sgwt/modules/ISC_Analytics.js"/>

(Please note that this path should be relative to your *.nocache.js file)

GWT loads for you all the javascript files while loading the specific module.
                One last thing, I don't think you need to inherit
                <inherits name="com.smartgwt.SmartGwtNoScript" />.
                It has not effect if you are inheriting from
                <inherits name="com.smartgwt.SmartGwtNoSmartClient" />

Comment

Working...
                X