Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Calendar - internationalization

Guys,

I am working with Calendar (com.smartgwt.client.widgets.calendar.Calendar) and I don't know how to change the view of it - I mean format of date and time. I need to show it to people from Europe therefore I need to draw 22:00 instead of 10PM (for example). Please help me - how to do this - is it possible?

Thanks,
    Chris

This is currently not supported. Consider Feature Sponsorship if this is important to you.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw
      Guys,

I am working with Calendar (com.smartgwt.client.widgets.calendar.Calendar) and I don't know how to change the view of it - I mean format of date and time. I need to show it to people from Europe therefore I need to draw 22:00 instead of 10PM (for example). Please help me - how to do this - is it possible?

Thanks,
      Chris
      Hi krisw, we're a french software provider using smartgwt for developing a new webmail. We saw a lot of people interested in this feature and we are searching people who can join us for sharing a sponsorhip.
      Do not hesitate to contact us on this issue : http://code.google.com/p/smartgwt/issues/detail?id=460
      Last edited by c3dr; 23 Jun 2010, 00:05.

Comment

Working...
      X