Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

ListGrid SCROLLBAR : How to get no. of pixels scrolled ?

Hi,

I have a list grid with 12 fields , and the total field width exceeds the grid's width , therefore it appears with its custom scrollbar . I have added a header click handler , and upon the click of each field header , an HTMLPane is attached to that header , where the pane is aligned with the header's left edge . I am calculating the width of all headers preceeding the selected header to set the pane's pageLeft to ensure the pane's alignment with the field header clicked. The problem is that whenever I scroll right , towards the last of the fields , and click on any of their headers , the pane does not appear where as intended , because the number of pixels scrolled are not adjusted into the pane's pageLeft . As the listGrid's getScrollLeft() always give a value of zero, I am not able to get the number of pixels scrolled . Please advise , on how can this problem be worked around .

Kindly help.

Thanks.

The scrollbar is part of the ListGrid's renderer, try calling getGridRenderer() then getScroll...()

Comment

Working...
    X