Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

ToolStripButton

Hey,

Can someone please answer a quick question - http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwt/...strip_vertical - ToolStripButton from the example is it part of full smartclient or smartgwt?

Can't find it in the SMARTGWT JARs

Thanks
    Vit
    Last edited by guesxy; 9 Jun 2010, 02:54.

Part of the smartgwt library.

Tip: When browsing through the example you can view the source of them by clicking the source button in the top right.

Doing so reveals the related source file with all it's imports, including:

import com.smartgwt.client.widgets.toolbar.ToolStrip;
    import com.smartgwt.client.widgets.toolbar.ToolStripButton;

Comment

That is what I expected as well and did for testing, by when i opened my jar and examined it, there is not ToolStripButton within the toolbar class... And my Eclipse always asks I define it as default behaviour when a class is not found in libraries.

I definetly have at least 2.1 of smartgwt and just miserably fail to locate there ToolStripButton might have ended up... There are Toolbar itself, the Resizer, Separator and Strip classes...

I think I should upgrade to 2.2 first before bugging people at forums :)

Thanks a lot for the advise though...

Comment

*double post removed
        Last edited by guesxy; 9 Jun 2010, 05:42.

Comment

Weird. ToolStipButton etc should be present in release 2.1 according to the release notes:

ToolStrip enhancements
          Significant improvement in appearance
          Added ToolStripButton and ToolStripMenuButton classes
          Vertical ToolStrips

Located at: http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwt/release_notes.html#2_1

Comment

You are actually right, it was my mistake... shouldve spotted I had 2.0 not 2.1... Thanks a lot for the help!

Comment

Working...
            X