Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Smart GWT adv. filter builder customization question

Hello all,

I've been playing with the advanced filter builder, and could integrate it in my project (I just love that feature and love the way it's integrated with the datasources !).

I was wondering if there is a way to choose what options are available in the drop-down lists.

For instance, the "not" option from the adv. criteria menu is not relevant in my application. So when the user selects it, I just show him an error message, but I'd prefer to remove it completely from the list.

The same goes for the query menu, I would like not to show several options, namely the "... other fields" ones, that are not relevant in my application.

I looked at the doc, but didnt see anything to achieve that, I was wondering if it's possible.

Thank you for any kind of help / hint / pointer / comment,

José

Take a look at the docs for getTypeOperators() or getFieldOperators()

Comment

Thank you for your fast answer. On what class should I find these methods ? As of 2.2 I cant see these methods anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Isomorphic
        Thanks isomorphic
        Last edited by mgoiriz; 15 Nov 2010, 11:29.

Comment

Originally posted by jpaumard
          Thank you for your fast answer. On what class should I find these methods ? As of 2.2 I cant see these methods anywhere.
          These methods have in SVN.

Comment

Where is the SVN?

Thank you!

Edit: Found it here: http://code.google.com/p/smartgwt/source/checkout
            Last edited by ferranmc; 26 Sep 2011, 08:17.

Comment

Hi,

The FilterBuilder class in the SVN (http://code.google.com/p/smartgwt/source/checkout) doesn't contain the methods getTypeOperators() or getFieldOperators().

Where are they?

Thank you!

Comment

I downloaded a (nightly?) build from here but I still don't see those methods...

http://www.smartclient.com/builds/SmartGWT/2.x/LGPL/2011-09-30

Where can I donwload a version that has those methods?

Comment

Hi ,

How can i play with the values in the selectItem ???

& How i can specific Fields in the first selectitem (not all fields) ??

i use 3.0 and i didnt find getTypeOperators() or getFieldOperators() .

any help ????

Comment

did anyone found solution to this ? Even I don't see those methods in smartgwt3.0 FilterBuilder class

edited:
                    Originally posted by Isomorphic
                    Its a part of DataSource class and it would have taken you "10 letters" to tell that :P
                    Last edited by anirudhtomer; 22 Jun 2012, 01:05.

Comment

These methods are on DataSource and may be post 2.2.

Comment

Working...
                      X