Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

strange Javascript exception in ISC_Grid

Hi,

I'm running into an issue with SmartGWT 2.2 that I don't understand so far. In some situations when I get this exception while using a ListGrid:
    Uncaught JavaScript exception [_1 is undefined] in http://127.0.0.1:8888/myapp/sc/modules/ISC_Grids.js, line 975

I've tried to use the developer console to get more details like a stack trace but I see nothing related to this error I get in the console (eclipse console, gwt launched from eclipse gwt plugin). My browser is firefox 3.6.4 on mac os 10.5.

I've tried to isolate the problem and it seems to be related to a call to setFields() on the list grid, the second one to be precise. It is not occurring in all cases, only in some situations that I have't identified so far.

Any idea of what this can come from?

- Xavier

Do you have a standalone test case of this?

Comment

No, i haven't managed to isolate the problem in a test case so far. I will continue my investigation but i was hoping somebody already kknew about that or could show me a direction. I understand it's not easy with so few info.

Btw, i think this is related to the way i change the datasource and fields on my grid, but i do this only because i didn't succeed in reffreshing the grid when i change the test data of a client only datasource. Any pointer on the good way to do that ?

Thanks in advance.

Xavier

Comment

Working...
      X