Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

TextItem edit in TileGrid

Hi,

I would like to drag and drop an textItem in the TileGrid and want to edit the value of the TextItem in the TileGrid. I have been trying these for the last 2 days and could not realize it.
    could any one help on this ?

Thanks
    ys0000

someone's help is greatly appreciated....

Thanks
    ys0000

Comment

Well as far as realizing a TextItem in a Tile nothing special there. A tile is just a Canvas, so as long as your Canvas contains a DynamicForm with a textitem. If you want dnd for the textitem itself and it is part of a form with many items then that is not natively supported, if it is just a single textitem in a form, then instead do the dnd logic on the form itself.

Comment

svjard thanks.

But my requirement is to edit the text item in the tilegrid itself. is that possible? because I tried and could not accomplish that. when I drop the form, it just sits in the tilegrid as just as one of the canvas component. It does not allow me to edit the tile in the tilegrid.

Thanks
        ys0000

Comment

Are you using a TileGrid because your linked to a datasource? Otherwise I would say use the TileLayout, it behaves the same way if your just dealing with drag n drop and anything in it acts like it would normally.

Comment

Working...
          X