Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

SmartGWT and GWT Platform (GWTP)

Hi all,

I heavily want to use GWT Platform within my project, because using it leads to a modular approach that rocks. Besides I also like the concepts of SmartGWT like all the data processing including lazy loading, auto. caching and filtering that are related to more than just the widgets.

Though I now how to use SmartGWT widgets in my views, I wonder what is best practice to also take advantages of the advanced concepts.
    (Assuming I have the GWTEE.)

Could you give me some advice on how to integrate SmartGWTEE with GWTP while keeping the application architecture as modular as possible and regarding the MVP model on the client side?

Look over the EE samples, which represent recommended best practices. If you have a specific and concrete type of modularity you would like to achieve, for example, a particular type of change you would like to be able to make quickly after the first cut of your application is complete, ask about that specific goal.

Comment

Hi,

Try searching for "gwt-platform and smartGWT" and it should return several good blog postings (e.g. http://uptick.com.au/blog).

Good luck
      Mark

Comment

Working...
      X