Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Sounds like you might have tried file-by-file replacement as an upgrade strategy - never do this - follow the complete installation procedure here.

Comment

Ok, I've made some tests.
      I've re-created an empty project, with only SmartGWT LGPL ( smartgwt.jar & smartgwt-skins.jar ) . Then, I launched it. OK, no problem, the DateRangeItem is working as expected.

Then, I included SmartGWTPro-2.3.jar and then, the bug appears again ...

Comment

Right, and that would be the incorrect installation procedure. Follow the complete installation procedure instead, and never mix Pro and LGPL builds.

Comment

Ok.
          But I followed the installation procedure you link.
          What do you mean by "never mix Pro and LGPL builds" ? Should I remove the smartGwt.jar ??

Comment

We mean don't include anything from the LGPL distribution - pick up only the .jars included in the pro package.

The pro distribution contains all the .jar files you need. Include all the files under the 'lib/' subdirectory of the Pro distribution in your project classpath.

In your gwt.xml file, inherit the com.smartgwtpro.SmartGwtPro package (and if you like, the com.smartgwtpro.tools.Tools package).

If you can't get it working we'd recommend you take a look at one of the samples shipped with the pro distribution (for example the "BuiltIn DS" sample). This is correctly configured and provides a good starting point for building test cases, or applications from scratch.

Comment

Ok, that was the problem.
              Your link was pointing the LGPL version of smartGWT so I searched the Pro package and it's working now.
              Thanks for that

Comment

Working...
              X