Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

doubleclick over ListGrid and/or ListGridRecord

I've attached addDoubleClickHandler and addRecordDoubleClickHandler to the ListGrid. On doubleclicking over ListGridRecord both handlers called.

Is it 2 ways for me to solve this problem, but how can I do that:
    1. Is it possible to get record object in addDoubleClickHandler when i doubleclick over Record?
    2. Is it possible don't call addDoubleClickHandler if addRecordDoubleClickHandler called?

P.S. addShowContextMenuHandler & addRowContextClickHandler work fine when both attached to ListGrid.
    On rightclick over record called only addRowContextClickHandler.
    Last edited by innews; 25 Aug 2010, 02:40.

Works fine in this sample. When you were posting you were asked for a bunch of information like SmartGWT version and browser yet you did not provide any of this information. Posts with incomplete information are much more likely to go unanswered.

Sanjiv

Comment

That example doesn’t handle doubleclickig over ListGrid empty space.

SmartGWT 2010-08-24
      GWT 2.0.4
      Browser: FF 3.6.8 & Chrome 5.0.375.127

Comment

Originally posted by innews
        That example doesn’t handle doubleclickig over ListGrid empty space.

SmartGWT 2010-08-24
        GWT 2.0.4
        Browser: FF 3.6.8 & Chrome 5.0.375.127
        Please describe the problem in detail instead of one liners. What empty space are you referring to?

Comment

Again in other words.

Situation: RecordDoubleClickHandler & DoubleClickHandler both attached.

I want to process doubleclick over record only by RecordDoubleClickHandler(not DoubleClickHandler). Now both handlers called at the same time.

For simultaneously attached ShowContextMenuHandler and RowContextClickHandler to ListGrid all works fine - ShowContextMenuHandler called only for rightclick over unusable space in ListGrid and RowContextClickHandler only for space used by record.

P.S. ListGrid empty space - space not occupied by records in ListGrid.
          Last edited by innews; 25 Aug 2010, 12:37.

Comment

Working...
          X