Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Retain focus after filter in grouped table

Hi everyone

i am using smart GWT 2.3 and in that i have a listGrid. in that grid i am having multiple grouping and filtering. But when i filter whith grouping the focus is lost on every keypress. i need to click the field again to set the focus.

i used focusInFilterEditor() but it is only working when the grid data is ungrouped.

How to solve this. or is it a bug with the component

Thanks
    Vijay

Any Help

Comment

I am having the exact same issue in SmartGWT 2.2. Filters work fine but when the grid is grouped, focus is lost from the filter fields on every key press. The development log does not show any warnings or errors and the filtering seems to work fine.

Any help?

Comment

This issue can be reproduced in the showcase:

http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwt/...er_live_filter

Group the grid by Continent, then start typing in any of the text fields of the filter, such as Capital. On each keypress the focus is lost.

Comment

Ok this issue has been resolved - please try the next nightly build and let us know if you continue to see the problem.

Comment

Thanks, I will try as soon as possible.

Comment

The issue is solved for Firefox but still there in IE.

Comment

@individual please indicate the exact version tested (of both SmartGWT and IE) and what sample you were testing with. If you were testing with your own application rather than a sample, please test with a sample instead.

Comment

Working...
                X