Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Add Formitem to DynamicForm

I think the DynamicForm of SmartGWT requires considerable skill to control it. There are so many Properties and Methods in a DynamicaForm. Not to mention, DyanamicForm can have more than twenty kinds of FormItem in it. Would you kindly provide some tutorial and samples more than the javadoc/showcase ones. Any url link?

Also, I want to know if there is a way to add in a dynamic way, fields into a form. I mean what I want to do is like just press a button and another text field appear on the form. Is that possible? what about if I want that the user have the capability of adding elements as they want. Can we manage the number of formitem to be added at run time ?

For a field revealed by a button, set the field to initially hidden and then reveal it via show().

For anything else, please describe what you are trying to accomplish, including how you would like to save the data, in detail. Support cannot help you until you describe what you are trying to accomplish, but for some reason, you persist in not answering this question.

Comment

Working...
    X